|Name:||Explosion-proof Electric Contact Pressure Gauge||Accuracy Class::||IP65|
|Whether To Customize::||Yes||Pressure Range::||0~1.6|
|Display Method::||Dial Pointer Display||Temperature Effects::||≤0.4%/10°C|
|Nominal Diameter::||100MM||Ambient Temperature::||-40~70°C|
|Product Material::||Cast Steel/stainless Steel Optional|
Electric Contact Pressure Gauge 40MPA,
Switch Electric Contact Pressure Gauge,
electrical contact type pressure gauge
Filter Press Quality YXCHK100 Induction Switch Electric Contact Pressure Gauge 40MPA Precision 1.6 Grade 24VDC
The pressure gauge is composed of joints, spring tubes, and several main components of the movement. The welding of the pressure gauge mainly includes lead-zinc welding, silver welding, argon arc welding, special welding, etc. The normal operation of the clarinet of the instrument is 100,000 times. Its working principle is that the spring tube is deformed, and the movement (sector tooth and central gear work) drives the pointer to display the pressure of the measured medium on the scale of the panel.
Three common problems in the use of pressure gauges:
1. The fan gear of the pressure gauge will wear for a period of time;
2. The pressure measuring system of the pressure gauge is impacted by the instantaneous overpressure of the measured medium, so that the pointer cannot return to the zero position or rushes below the limit pin;
3. The pointer of the instrument does not return to zero after the system is depressurized.
Three ways to solve common problems with pressure gauges:
1. Increase the width of the contact surface of the sector gear and increase the contact surface (that is, increase the gear module) to achieve the purpose of anti-wear and increasing service life;
2. A limit block is installed on the movement of the instrument. When the pressure measuring system is subjected to an instantaneous impact, the cylindrical gear and sector gear of the movement are not easily tripped, so as to solve the problem that the pointer does not return to zero or the pointer does not return to zero after the pressure gauge is subjected to impact pressure. The problem of being rushed behind the limit pin;
3. The impact pressure measurement system closes the valve below the pressure gauge.
|Connection Specifications||M20*1.5 (default)|
|Nominal diameter||100 / 150mm|
|Shell material||304 stainless steel|
|Custom processing||31 6L or other materials can be customized|
Contact Person: Yuwei