|Product Name:||Basket Filter||Material:||SS304/316L|
|Working Pressure:||1.6 Mpa||Filtering Precision:||1um|
|Diameter:||30-350 Mm||Inlet/Outlet Dia:||DN50-600|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Package:||Wooden Case/bubble Wrape|
51mm filter basket,
basket filter 51mm,
basket filter 58mm
Basket Filter Quick-Opening Straight-Through Natural Gas Diesel Well Water Sewage Blue Pipe Decontamination Filter
Product overview of SBL-B type high and low basket filter:
The high and low basket filter is an improvement on the straight-through basket filter, and the products are all in the form of welding. The specific process is to weld the flange to the upper side of the connecting pipe and connect the following pipes or equipment. It is mainly composed of: cylinder, connecting pipe, Flanges, filters, valves, etc., the filtration accuracy can be customized according to the working conditions. Most of the cylinders of the high and low basket filters are made of carbon steel and stainless steel, and the filter materials are made of stainless steel. The specific material Need to be determined according to customer requirements.
1. Working principle of high and low basket filter:
When the pipeline is installed, other debris will be brought into the pipeline, and the raw materials also contain debris during production. When the liquid or gas in the pipeline passes through the filter, its dirt is collected by the filter into the filter screen. At this time, just unscrew the screw plug at the bottom of the main pipe to drain the liquid in the filter, remove the flange, and open the shell cover to clean it up. After reloading the filter, the cleaning of impurities can be completed.
Second, the high and low basket filter product features:
1. The diameter of the inlet and outlet of the filter is the same as that of the matching pump or pipeline.
2. Nominal pressure: Determine the pressure level of the filter according to the high pressure that may appear in the filter pipeline.
3. Selection of the number of holes: The particle size of impurities to be intercepted is mainly considered, which is determined according to the technical requirements of the medium process. See the table below for the size of particle sizes that can be intercepted by wire meshes of various specifications.
4. Filter material: The material of the filter is generally the same as that of the connected process pipeline. For different service conditions, cast iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel or stainless steel filters can be considered.
5. Calculation of filter resistance loss, water filter, under the general calculation of rated flow rate, the pressure loss is 0.52 ~ 1.2kpa.
Three, high and low basket filter product use:
1. Weak corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as: water, oil, ammonia, hydrocarbons, etc.
2. Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as: caustic soda, soda ash, concentrated dilute sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, aldehyde acid, etc.
3. Low temperature materials in refrigeration, such as: liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various refrigerants.
4. Food, pharmaceuticals, and materials with hygiene requirements in production, such as beer, beverages, dairy products, syrups, etc.
|Model||Cartridge QTY||Max.Flow 40 inch,t/h||Working pressure||Filtering precision||Inlet/Outlet Dia|
Contact Person: Yuwei