|Product Name:||Basket Filter||Material:||SS304/316L|
|Working Pressure:||1.6 Mpa||Filtering Precision:||1um|
|Diameter:||30-350 Mm||Inlet/Outlet Dia:||DN50-600|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Package:||Wooden Case/bubble Wrape|
inline basket strainer,
inline basket filter,
housing filter 20 inch
Quick-Open And Quick-Release Basket Type Blue Filter Quality Assurance Perennial Inventory
The shape of the T-type filter looks like the letter "T", so we call it a T-type filter. T-type filter is a small device that removes a small amount of solid particles in the liquid, which can protect the normal operation of the device. When the fluid enters the filter cartridge with a certain size filter screen, its impurities are blocked, and the clean filtrate is discharged from the filter outlet. When it needs to be cleaned, it is only necessary to take out the detachable filter cartridge and reload it after processing. Therefore, it is extremely convenient to use and maintain.
1. Import and export diameter
In principle, the inlet and outlet diameter of the filter should not be smaller than the inlet diameter of the matching pump, which is generally the same as the diameter of the inlet pipeline.
2. Nominal pressure
Determine the pressure rating of the filter according to the highest possible pressure in the filter line.
3. Selection of the number of holes
The main consideration is the particle size of impurities to be intercepted, which is determined according to the process requirements of the medium. For the particle size that can be intercepted by wire meshes of various specifications, please refer to the table "Filter Specifications".
4. Filter material
The material of the filter is generally the same as the material of the connected process pipeline. For different service conditions, the filter of cast iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel or stainless steel can be considered.
5. Calculation of filter resistance loss
For water filters, the pressure loss is 0.52～1.2kpa under the general calculation of rated flow rate
Edit technical parameters
1. Suitable materials;
a. Weak corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as: water, ammonia, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.;
b. Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as caustic soda, soda ash, concentrated sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, acetic acid, ester acid, etc.;
c. Low temperature materials in refrigeration, such as: liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various refrigerants;
d. Materials with hygienic requirements in the production of light industrial food and pharmaceuticals, such as beer, beverages, dairy products, grain, pulp and medical supplies, etc.
2. Filtration accuracy: 10-480 mesh (generally, the water network is 20-40 mesh, the ventilation network is 40-100 mesh, and the oil network is 100-480 mesh.)
3. Working temperature: ≤90℃
4. Nominal diameter: DN25—DN600mm
5. Nominal pressure: PN≤1.6Mpa (other working pressures can be designed according to user requirements)
6. Flange standard: GB81-59 (can also be manufactured according to user requirements)
7. Shell material: A3, 304, 304L, 316, 316L
8. Sealing material: PTFE, nitrile rubber, oil-resistant asbestos rubber
1) The nominal diameter, flange standard and pressure level of the connecting pipe of the T-type filter; if it is a heresy, please indicate DN (big end) x DN, (small end)
2) Design pressure (or maximum operating pressure);
3) Design temperature (or maximum operating temperature);
4) Media properties:
5) The selected shell material and filter element material;
6) If you have special requirements, please specify:
7) T filter type;
8) Users can also directly select enough products according to the marking method described in the marking method section of this manual
|Model||Cartridge QTY||Max.Flow 40 inch,t/h||Working pressure||Filtering precision||Inlet/Outlet Dia|
Contact Person: Yuwei