|Name:||Explosion-proof Electric Contact Pressure Gauge||Accuracy Class::||IP65|
|Whether To Customize::||Yes||Pressure Range::||0~1.6|
|Display Method::||Dial Pointer Display||Temperature Effects::||≤0.4%/10°C|
|Nominal Diameter::||100MM||Ambient Temperature::||-40~70°C|
|Product Material::||Cast Steel/stainless Steel Optional|
Radial Pressure Gauge Shock-Resistant Agricultural Water Pressure Gauge 1.5MPA Laminated Mesh Filter Head Accessories
Pressure gauges can be divided into precision pressure gauges and general pressure gauges according to their measurement accuracy. The measurement accuracy grades of precision pressure gauges are 0.1, 0.16, 0.25, 0.4 and 0.05 respectively; the measurement accuracy grades of general pressure gauges are 1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0 respectively.
Pressure gauges are based on their measurement benchmarks: pressure gauges are divided into general pressure gauges, absolute pressure gauges, stainless steel pressure gauges, and differential pressure gauges according to their indicated pressure benchmarks. General pressure gauges are based on atmospheric pressure; absolute pressure gauges are based on absolute pressure zero; differential pressure gauges measure the difference between two measured pressures.
The pressure gauge is divided into vacuum gauge, pressure vacuum gauge, micro pressure gauge, low pressure gauge, medium pressure gauge and high pressure gauge according to its measuring range. Vacuum gauges are used to measure pressure values less than atmospheric pressure; pressure vacuum gauges are used to measure pressure values less than and greater than atmospheric pressure; micro pressure gauges are used to measure pressure values less than 60000 Pa; low pressure gauges are used to measure pressure values of 0~6MPa ;The medium pressure gauge is used to measure the pressure value of 10~60MPa;
The pressure gauge is divided into pointer pressure gauge and digital pressure gauge according to its display mode.
Pressure gauges are divided according to their functions: pressure gauges can be divided into local indicating pressure gauges and live signal control pressure gauges according to their different functions.
General pressure gauges, vacuum pressure gauges, shock-resistant pressure gauges, stainless steel pressure gauges, etc. are all on-site indicating pressure gauges, and have no other control functions except indicating pressure.
The output signals of the pressure gauge controlled by the electrified signal mainly include:
1. Switch signal (such as electric contact pressure gauge)
2. Resistance signal (such as resistance remote pressure gauge)
3. Current signal (such as inductive pressure transmitter, remote pressure gauge, pressure transmitter, etc.)
Pressure gauges can be divided into:
1. General pressure gauge: The general pressure gauge is used to measure the pressure of liquid, gas or steam that does not explode, crystallize, or solidify and has no corrosive effect on copper and copper alloys;
2. Corrosion-resistant pressure gauges: Corrosion-resistant pressure gauges are used to measure the pressure of corrosive media, commonly used stainless steel pressure gauges, diaphragm pressure gauges, etc.;
3. Explosion-proof pressure gauge: Explosion-proof pressure gauge is used in dangerous places with explosive mixtures in the environment, such as explosion-proof electric contact pressure gauge, explosion-proof transmitter, etc.
4. Special pressure gauge.
According to the use of the pressure gauge: it can be divided into ordinary pressure gauge, ammonia pressure gauge, oxygen pressure gauge, electric contact pressure gauge, remote pressure gauge, vibration-resistant pressure gauge, pressure gauge with inspection pointer, double needle double tube or double needle single Tube pressure gauge, digital pressure gauge, digital precision pressure gauge, etc.
|Connection Specifications||M20*1.5 (default)|
|Nominal diameter||100 / 150mm|
|Shell material||304 stainless steel|
|Custom processing||31 6L or other materials can be customized|
Contact Person: Yuwei