|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble Wrap|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Name:||Explosion-proof Electric Contact Pressure Gauge||Accuracy Class::||IP65|
|Whether To Customize::||Yes||Pressure Range::||0~1.6|
|Display Method::||Dial Pointer Display||Temperature Effects::||≤0.4%/10°C|
|Nominal Diameter::||100MM||Ambient Temperature::||-40~70°C|
|Product Material::||Cast Steel/stainless Steel Optional|
Delixi Air Pressure Gauge Air Source Processor Table 1 Minute 2 Minutes Air Gas Water Oil Water Filter Pressure Regulati
The national standard for pressure gauges "General Pressure Gauge" GB/T1226-2001 4.1.2 Instruments are divided into threaded joints and installation methods: direct installation pressure gauges, embedded (pan-mounted) pressure gauges, convex (wall-mounted) pressure gauges surface.
1. The installation position of the pressure gauge should meet the requirements of the installation state. Generally, the dial should not be placed horizontally, and the height of the installation position should be easy for the staff to observe.
2. The distance between the installation place of the pressure gauge and the pressure measuring point should be as short as possible, to ensure the integrity of the seal, and there should be no leakage.
3. There should be a buffer at the front end of the installed pressure gauge; for the convenience of inspection, a shut-off valve should be installed under the instrument; when the medium is dirty or there is pulse pressure, filters, buffers and stabilized gas can be used.
1. Positive and negative pressure
2. Relative pressure and absolute pressure
3. Vacuum degree
4. Expression of pressure
There are two ways of expressing pressure: one is the pressure expressed on the basis of absolute vacuum, which is called absolute pressure; the other is the pressure expressed on the basis of atmospheric pressure, called relative pressure. Since the pressure measured by most pressure measuring instruments is relative pressure, relative pressure is also called gauge pressure. When the absolute pressure is less than the atmospheric pressure, it can be expressed by the value that the absolute pressure in the container is less than one atmospheric pressure. It is called "vacuum degree". Their relationship is as follows:
Absolute pressure = atmospheric pressure + relative pressure
vacuum = atmospheric pressure - absolute pressure
The legal unit of pressure in China is Pa (N/㎡), which is called Pascal, or Pa for short. Because this unit is too small, its 10^6 times the unit MPa (megapascal) is often used.
|Connection Specifications||M20*1.5 (default)|
|Nominal diameter||100 / 150mm|
|Shell material||304 stainless steel|
|Custom processing||31 6L or other materials can be customized|